ENJOYING LERAB LING AND KEEPING HEALTHY
Updated on 14 March 2022
From 14 March 2022 it is no longer necessary to show a Vaccination Pass to join activities in Lerab Ling as the Vaccination Pass in France has been suspended.
Following the most recent changes related to the COVID situation in France, we have updated the measures that are in place for everyone coming to Lerab Ling.
Before coming to Lerab Ling, please read the information below so you know what applies to you and your time here, and how you can prepare.
We look forward to welcoming everyone who comes to Lerab Ling for practice, events, retreats, workshops and courses and to visit Lerab Ling’s traditional Tibetan Buddhist temple.
HYGIENE MEASURES WE WILL CONTINUE, TO ENSURE EVERYONE STAYS HEALTHY
For everyone who lives and visits here, our main priority is that your time here is fulfilling and that you stay healthy. This is why we will continue the following simple hygiene measures to make sure everyone stays healthy and can enjoy their time in Lerab Ling.
TRAVELLING TO LERAB LING
During your travel to Lerab Ling, please take care to follow the health safety measures (such as physical distancing, strict handwashing and so on) and to wear a mask - if you travel by public transport and have to mingle with others during your trip.
DURING YOUR STAY AT LERAB LING
Barrier measures continue to be our most valuable protection. Wearing masks indoors in specific situations (group practices and in the dining hall), keeping physical distance, regular ventilation of venues during programmes and regular hand washing continue to be an active part of how we protect ourselves and others - from many viruses, including COVID. Barrier measures are applied throughout Lerab Ling, especially in venues and the dining hall.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring your own supply of masks and hand sanitiser (these are not available for sale in Lerab Ling).
- Bring your own cup, thermos or bottle that can be closed (to use in the dining hall and the temple).
OTHER MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
- The toilets and dining hall are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the dining hall and venues, but it is important that you bring your own supply to carry with you.
- A protective plexiglass screen is installed at the registration counters.
- There is a system to manage the flow of people in the reception, dining hall and temple.
- There is regular aeration of all communal areas and venues.
We are always adapting as the situation and the French regulations evolve, so please keep checking back to this site close to the time of your visit.