Losar Drupchös 2020
This series of practice events are open to Rigpa Dzogchen Mandala students, Ngöndro Mandala students who know how to practise sadhana* and qualified Vajrayana students from other sanghas.
| VAJRAYANA |
Lerab Ling will be hosting four of the most powerful practice events around Losar to remove the negativity of the old, and creating the most auspicious circumstances for the new Tibetan year.
This series of drupchös, held by Rigpa students during the Losar period, is unique in the West. At this time, it is exceptionally important that we come together to uphold the Vajrayana practices and strengthen our resolve to progress on the path. This will support the harmony and flourishing of our sangha and the fulfilment of Rigpa’s vision as well as Rinpoche’s health and long life.
Save 25% on accommodation when you register for one drupchös - use 2020ONEDRUPCHO when registering online.
Save 50 % on accommodation If you register for two consecutive drupchös or more - use 2020MANYDRUPCHO when registering online.
Accommodation on site is available for all the practice events below
You can also make a meaningful connection with these practices by making an offering online dedicated to remove obstacles for yourself or a loved one. Your dedication will be projected on the screens during the practices.
*To know how to practise sadhana means:
- Having a firm grounding in the practice of ngöndro, which includes having received all the ngöndro teachings, up to and including guru yoga, as well as having accumulated at least 25% of the ngöndro;
- Having already received a Vajrayana empowerment from a qualified master and being committed to keeping the specific Vajrayana precepts;
- Additionally, you have received instructions for sadhana practice, including a basic understanding of the view, meditation and conduct of the Vajrayana and its main key principles. This means you have either followed:
- Rigpa's study and practice programme of the Vajrayana cycle from the three-year retreat, home retreat or Vajrayana online retreats streamed from Lerab Ling,
- Or you received these instructions during previous drupchens with Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche,
- Or you are a student from a sangha other than Rigpa and have received these instructions from a qualified Vajrayana teacher.