Welcome to Lerab Ling.
Come and visit the Lerab Ling temple and its 7 meter high Buddha statue.
Lerab Ling is opening its site and temple to all those who wish to come visit and enjoy the beautiful weather.
PLEASE NOTE – Wearing a mask is mandatory during visits, even outside around the temple. Please bring your mask with you.
- Sunday afternoon visits - Upon reservation - Read more
IMPORTANT - Sunday 1 November - Last visits of the season (visits will resume in April 2021)
We no longer serve meals on site after Sunday 18 October.
At 2pm, during the Sunday afternoon visits, you can join a 15mn guided meditation held by a monastic or an experienced instructor. It is also possible to book a lunch.
- Guided Visits - Upon reservation - Read more
- Group Visits - Upon reservation - Read more
Visit us during the Week
Time for the visits from 26 to 31 October
Monday 26 October
- Visit of the gardens from 11am to 1pm - on donation basis
- Visit of the gardens and access to the interior of the temple from 1 to 5 pm - Contribution €5 (free for children under 15 yrs old)
Thursday 27 to Saturday 31
- Visit of the gardens from 11am to 5pm - on donation basis. The access to the inside of the temple will not be possible as a retreat will be happening.
The café is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 1pm to 5pm (pastries, ice creams, drinks...).
The Windhorse boutique is open in the afternoons from 1pm to 5pm on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
In partnership with